CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Hair: August 6th - Nov 10th Comparison


I am very happy with my progress. I think I gain a good 1.5 inches, but I also got a .25 inch trim. My hair is now longer than it was before I cut it when I got my relaxer back in August. What has help me in retaining length is roller setting and air drying. I only blowdried and flatiorned my hair twice this quater. Also I only used minimal heat 3-4 to bump my ends. In the past I would flat iron my hair 3-5 times a month and I would touch up with heat everyday to every other day. I have very strong and resilent hair I am amazed that it is this long even with all the abuse I have done to it in the past. However I think that the thickness... or the lack there of shows the damage. I believe my hair should/can be 25-30% thicker than it is now. Of course my goals for thickness will take a couple years longer than my goals for length. I recently started taking Puritans pride womans Mega Multi-Vitamin and I definetly noticed a boost in growth when I started taking them. I was complaining at 11 weeks post about how I didn't even have a solid inch of growth... three weeks later I have a good 1.5 inches. I will post an entry on my vitamin regimen later. For this quater my goal is to use NO DIRECT HEAT except for touching up my roots when need after a roller set. I do know that emergencies will happen and I migth have to cheat in order to look fly for a last minute hot date or party with my friends. lol. But I am going to try my best!!!


Above Is my starting point picture for this quater I hope to be past the top of this bra strap by my next touch up... crossing my fingers.











0 comments:

 
Hit Counters Hit Counters