CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hair Regimen


Notes:



  • I wash and deep condition my hair once every 5-7 days.

  • I may co-wash in between when wearing a bun or twistout.

  • I moisturize the last 4-5'' of my hair nightly before I go to bed.

  • I clearify once a month.

  • I relax once every 3 months with Affirm normal stregth.

  • I use Aphogee 2-Step Treatment once every 8 weeks.

Hair Type: 4a/4b Relaxed
Hair Length: 18-19'' (measured from crown)


Products:

-Elucence MB Shampoo
-Suave Coconut Conditioner
- Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor
- Silk Element Mega Silk (Olive Oil)
-Aphogee Green Tea Treatment
-Elucence MB Conditioner
-IC Hair Polisher Heat Protecting Serum
-Silken Child Silk Moisturizing Creme
-Aloe Vera Gel

Routine:

1. Detangle hair in 6 or more sections first using fingers then a large tooth comb. Braid or clip up each section afterwards.

2.Co-wash w/ Suave (I wash my hair in two sections left & right). I saturate my hair with the conditioner and massage in making sure to focus on roots to soften them.

3.Shampoo scalp and roots with Elucence 1x.

4. Deep condition hair under dryer for 15-30 mins w/ Aphogee 2 minute or Silk Elements (Alternate every other wash).Rinse.

5. Apply Aphogee Green Tea then Elucence MB. Seal with IC serum.

6. a)Roller Set b) Wet Bun c) Braid or Twist Out d) Flat Iorn (0nce a Month)

0 comments:

 
Hit Counters Hit Counters