CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hair Update

So... as of yesterday I was 11 weeks post relaxer. I'm am kind of disappointed because I only have a little more than and inch of new growth. I was expecting at least and inch and a half this quater... sigh. I have to take into account how stressed out I have been the last couple of weeks and also a little depressed about school, relationships, and so on. Also I had been on anti-biotics for about a month straight because of an infection from a fire ant bite and then after I got my wisdom teeth removed. I don't know what affects that might have.

So I am due for a relaxer within the next one or two weeks, but I am contemplating stretching until the end of the year. Also I think I may begin having my mother do my relaxers for me in order to save money.

I think I have finally prefected a great regimen and I am excited about the progress I will see in the next couple of months. Oh yea... I order some Mega-Tek yesterday and I'm excited about that. Hmm... that's all for now.
P.S.I'm loving Silken Child's Silk Moisturizing Creme for moisturizing my hair and ends nightly. I suppose I'll do a review later.

0 comments:

 
Hit Counters Hit Counters